“Sum Yung Ho”
So I went to see Transformers with my baby brother today. I like Shia and all but I never want to pay for movies unless its gunna be AWESOME. Like…Harry Potter for instance. Unfortunately I was guilt tripped into going and I ended up paying $9 GAHHHHDANNNG. Since when were the movies so damn expensive? Idk. I usually Redbox now. Shoutout to McDonalds.
Anyhoo….this is why Transformers is not worth going to see it in theaters.
1. The movie was like 2 1/2 hours long. Like seriously? If your not HP I dont want to sit here that long.
2. Tyrese is one of the finest men I have EVER seen. Like his smile makes me melt ahhh. But they didn’t even show him until like the 2nd hour. FOR WHAT?
3. Megan Fox isn’t in this one. Some rando victorias secret model is in it. And the whole time she is running in 4 inch heels. Lets be real. That’s just not possible.
4. The human race was just stupid in this movie. Can we not do anything right until the very end? I guess that wouldn’t make for an interesting movie if we were on our game I guess.
5. Last but not least. All I could think about during the whole movie was how many goodass product placements i was seeing. Mercedes, Chrysler, Gillete, Sprint. EVERYWHERE MY GOD! That was all I could focus on. I guess thats the life I lead as a business major. But kudos to them.
Thats just my opinion. If you love you some decepticons and Optimus Prime go for it. But I just can wait until I can see Harry Potter.
I went to Zumba today. I have been going every Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursdays I have been going to Hip Hop Hustle a little different and a little less intense.
I AM SO TIIIIIRED. lawwwwd I can’t walk up the stairs and I can barely squat. Zumba is such a good workout and i love to shake what my mama gave me, ya dig?
Anyone who says Zumba is not a real workout…OBVI can’t dance and has never been to a class. Don’t knock it until you try it.
Like C. Breezy says, Deuces!